Wayside Gardens: How to Be Creative With Pressed Flowers


It's sad how so many people don't recognize or appreciate their own creativity. If you are one of these unfortunate individuals take heart.I for one, never dreamed that I could be creative until I discovered the joys of flower pressing. But as soon as I discovered flower pressing my talents literally started to bloom!And it was so easy because the flowers did most of the work for me. I simply couldn't go wrong because the flowers themselves dictated the designs and I simply obeyed. It was exhilarating.I soon discovered that if there was a particular aspect of flower pressing that I really enjoyed, it would suddenly begin to take off and succeed beyond my wildest expectations.For example I loved the actual process of designing my greeting cards. And because it soon became top of mind, I became aware of the little designs everywhere that most people don't even see.If I saw the dainty edgings on a table cloth it immediately became an inspiration for a new design. Or if I noticed a delicate flower painting on a teacup it was another source of inspiration.It really became quite exciting and I started to get a reputation for being artistic and creative. It was almost as if my creativity was taking on a life of its own. I even surprised myself and my designs became lovelier and more distinctive as I created one after another.Gardens, parks and waysides also became a source of inspiration for me and I began to see the little buds, dainty shoots and tendrils that busy folk pass by.As the seasons turned from spring to summer to autumn, nature responded with a show of the most intricate and colourful designs that I only had to harvest and take home to my busy flower presses.The best part is that throughout the seasons there is always something to do. In spring and summer I pick and harvest while in autumn and winter I make my designs.If you are looking for a hobby or a new craft, flower pressing is such a happy and creative outlet. I can recommend it heartily. You won't look back. [EXTRACT] It's sad how many people do not recognize and appreciate their own creativity. If you are one of those unfortunate individuals heart.I take on my part, I never dreamed I could be creative until I discovered the joy of flower pressing. But as soon as I discovered my talents flower pressing literally began to bloom! And it was so easy, because the flowers did most of the work for me. I just could not go wrong, because the flowers themselves dictated the designs and I obeyed, simply. It was soon discovered exhilarating.I if there was a particular aspect of flower pressing that I liked, suddenly begin to take off and succeed beyond my wildest expectations.For example I loved the actual design process of my cards congratulations. And because it soon became top of mind, I realized the designs just about everywhere that most people do not even see. If I saw the delicate edges of a tablecloth immediately became a source of inspiration for a new design. Or if I saw a delicate flower painting in a glass of water was another source of inspiration.It really made very interesting and started to have a reputation for being artistic and creative. It was almost as if my creativity was taking a life. I even surprised myself and my designs became more beautiful and distinctive as I created one after another.Gardens, parks and roadsides also became a source of inspiration for me and I began to see small buds, shoots delicate and tendrils popular pass-occupied. Since last season from spring to summer to fall, nature answered with a sample of the complex and colorful designs that only had to pick and take home to my flower better presses.The occupied part is that all stations there is always something to do. In spring and summer pick and harvest, while in autumn and winter do my designs.If looking for a hobby or a new art, flower pressing is a happy and creative output. I recommend it wholeheartedly. You will not look back.