Fruit that Lasts

The Word of God has much to say about fruits and nuts. I would start talking about what is the fruit. The fruit is what comes at the time of harvest. Fruit is the end result of our faith. The fruit is what the Father wants from us. What steps can we take to produce fruit in our lives? What we produce on our own? We want to understand what the fruit is and why it is so important to be born in our lives.

Jesus said in John's Gospel ... John 15:3-8. "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken. Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch can not bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in Me. I I am the vine, ye are the branches He who abides in Me and I in him will bear much fruit. for without me ye can do nothing If anyone does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch, y. is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit and become my disciples. "

We see that the will of the Father who gives us much fruit. Fruit is what discipleship is all about. This is a result of abiding in the Word of God and have the word of Christ dwell in us. Jesus calls this discipleship. Whoever does not bear fruit will be thrown away like a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire and burned. That sounds very serious. God is glorified when off so it's something I want to do. I want to glorify God. When harvest time comes I want you to have a crop of fruit in my life. I want a fruit that lasts.

So what should we do to be productive and successful, becoming a disciple of Christ? First of all, listen to His Word. Secondly His Word must dwell in us and we must follow it. No fruit is produced if these things do not happen.

Jesus speaks of this in the eighth chapter of Luke. I'd like to take a close look at the parable of the sower. Jesus is giving us instructions on how it can bear fruit. How are you are the Lord's instructions in its fruits, we must pay close attention. He is giving these instructions for us to bear fruit. So let's take a look.